To register at the practice, you must:
- Complete a registration form and a new patient questionnaire
- Attend a new patient appointment with the Practice Nurse
- If you default from your new patient appointment and do not inform the reception staff, you may be refused acceptance onto the practice list
You can download a registration form below and a patient questionnaire then email them to the practice ([email protected]), print the registration form and patient questionnaire off and hand in the completed form or ask at the reception desk and fill one out in person. The form does not have to be signed if completing on-line.
We will ask you for proof of identity (please refer to our registration policy; medical cards are not accepted as proof of identity).
Once you have been accepted as a patient, your medical records will be transferred to the practice and you will be sent a new medical card. Your medical records may take several weeks to arrive at the practice.
The practice has a non-discrimination policy for accepting new patients. There are a number of reasons why you may not be able to register with your chosen GP. For example, you may live too far away. If this is the case, simply choose another GP in your local area.
If English is not your first language, the practice has access to interpreters. Please inform reception staff and this assistance can be provided.
In accordance with Health Board recommendations, all new patients should present two forms of identification.
One form of identity must ideally be photographic such as:
- Drivers Licence
- Official ID card from Public Services body
- Student matriculation card (current year)
Other documents for prove of residency that are acceptable are:
- Recent utility bill (within last 3 months)
- Council Tax document
- Television Licence
- Payslips (last two months)
- Rent book/agreement (Public Body or Private Landlord)
- Bank Statement (Name and address section only required)
- Solicitors Letter- (Clearly showing name and address)
If unable to provide photographic evidence then you may be asked to present one of the above and one of the following:-
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- Divorce or Annulment Papers.
N.B. The above list is not exhaustive and staff may ask for further proof if required.